integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Hi peepx!
Juz 'xiang tong' sumthing. Sa2 may not hav been very well done, i will get my well-deserved punishment from dad, but i cant go on like this 4eva, always welling in misery, over my results.
Even if this time didnt do so well, muz try harder nxt time. Though I will have to suffer brags from my peers over their swell results, i will and muz endure it. I asked 4 it after all...
As from todae, i will work very hard, and shine nxt year. No one's gonna beat me. I am gonna get top in class. I muz. I will. God bless.
This year has been horrid, and i will get better results nxt year, since competition is the same, and i now how to win. To shine.
I may have got beaten down by many peeps this year, lots, but i will Never EVER give up, ya hear me? Mark my words, no one's gonna win...except me...
No lah....hahaz
Well, thats wad i juz 'jue wu'! I will work hard, so cant update this blig bery often. Pray 4 mi, peepx!!
DJ JM off to work.